Diagnostics and treatment today
Did you know that therapy with an exercise program is more effective than surgery for the following shoulder conditions?
- Subacromial impingement
- Partial rotator cuff rupture
- Supraspinatus Rupture
That physical therapy can reduce the need for surgery by 80% for the above conditions?
Since the shoulder is a very muscle-secured joint, it is very susceptible to dysfunction.
Our goal is a precise diagnosis and analysis of your complaints by means of subgrouping.
We have developed an algorithm for shoulder function tests to confirm the investigative hypothesis.
We use, within scientific work (implementation) new standards in shoulder diagnostics.
We treat the following clinical pictures
- shoulder impingement
- Rotator cuff irritation/ rupture
- Shoulder instability
- SLAP Lessions I-II
- Frozen shoulder / Retractile capsulitis
- Biomechanical disorders of the surrounding region (sulter blade BWS HWS)
- Postoperative/ Traumatic Rehabilitation
For more information please visit